During this time we are available for urgent care appointments for our existing patients as well as new patients. All emergency and essential care appointments can be made by contacting our office at 516-921-1133 or by email at email@example.com. We are committed to doing our part to serve the healthcare community by keeping dental emergencies out of the hospital emergency rooms. Patients with an urgent dental care emergency are encouraged to contact our office for an appointment.
- Infection and/or swelling that may effect the ability to breathe
- Facial or dental trauma
Urgent Dental Care
- Dental pain causing difficulty with eating
- Pericoronitis or third-molar pain
- Abscess, or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma
- Dental trauma with avulsion/luxation
- Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
During office hours, immediate attention will be given to your situation, and you will be seen as soon as possible. After office hours, please give the office a call at 516-921-1133 and follow the instructions provided and you will be forwarded directly to the doctor on call. If you are experiencing a serious or life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
Our Contact Information